Perugia. Oratory of San Bernardino. Built between 1451 and 1461 and dedicated to the Sienese saint, it is connected to the convent complex
of San Francesco by means of a Renaissance archway. Its elegant
multicoloured façade, decorated with
excellently carved bas-reliefs, is the masterpiece of the Florentine sculptor
and architect Agostino di Duccio (1457-61) and the highest example of Early Renaissance art in Perugia.